Monday, April 11, 2016

My Spring Semester 2016


-This is the year to make things happen-

When I thought of my life, I realized that this college life would be one of the most important time in my life. This is the last chance to learn something at school before starting a full-time job. To be honest, studying has not been my specialty. However, when I thought of my life and my plans for life, I re-realized that my life doesn’t last forever. And I had to do everything I wanted to do and challenge myself to see my full potential. That’s why I’ve decided to take 21 credit for the semester as a first step when the spring semester 2016 has started.

This semester has been crazy busy for me. There is so much stuff to do all the time, and I have barely had my personal life compared to last semester. I have presentation to do every single week, events to plan, books to read, and media kits to make etc. However, mysteriously I have enjoyed this. I haven’t pushed myself for very long time because I was afraid if I could handle the situation. I used to doubt myself. I couldn’t have faith in me because I haven’t tried something I was afraid of. I thought it would be too much if I had 21 credit in English, which is second language for me. I thought of dropping some classes, but I didn’t. I just tried to be positive all the time and think that “nothing is impossible.” One thing I learned from this semester is that if you stay positive and do your best, everything will be fine. Even though you feel like you can’t do it, do it. Our lifetime is limited, so we have to live our life in the way we want to live.

Having responsibilities could be a scary thing. Once you fail something, it would be all your fault. But when you succeed something, the sense of accomplishment is immeasurable. If you hesitate to do something new or something you don’t think you can handle, just do it. You will see new side of you when you overcome the difficulty. Even though I’ve enjoyed this semester, I’ve also been exhausted too. So I can’t wait to get over with it and go back to Japan, eat some fresh sushi, and have some relaxing time. And when I come back to Avila for next semester, I will do my best again. I’m so excited for what is waiting for me.


My Magazine

This page is dedicated to my mom.

My work is on the wall at VISCOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment