Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Profile Story


This time, I decided to interview three people who have different races. All three people are students at Avila University. The first person I interviewed is Gabriella Garcia, 20-year-old nursing major. I asked her first “What is your greatest fear?” She said, “My greatest fear would probably be ending up alone. Like without family or without a husband or without parents. Sometimes I think about it because people are focused on their careers and they don’t have time for anybody else like other people in their lives. So that is my greatest fear.” Then I asked her, “Which words or phrases do you most overuse?” She answered, “I definitely say ‘bro’ too much, ‘dude’ too much. I say it to everybody even to my professors. But I do say it to my friends a lot. Even to my parents sometimes and they don’t like that.” And she laughed it out. I asked next question, “Which talent would you most like to have?” She answered, “OMG. I would definitely love to be a performer, so singing and dancing. I feel like music is so important and it gives you so much freedom. I wish I had the talent to be able to do the right music.” I asked her, “Is there any person that you would like to be?” She answered, “I think about Alicia Keys or BeyoncĂ©. They are so beautiful, so talented, and so smart. I mean I admire them.” I asked her favorite music next. She said, “My favorite kind of music is rap and R&B, and Drake is my favorite rapper.” Then I asked her, “What is your favorite food?” She said, “Hmm… My favorite food… well, anything my mom cooks is good. But I really really enjoy eating tostadas. Tostadas are my favorite.” During this interview, she was wearing her favorite t-shit, so I asked her why it is her favorite one. She said, “V-neck shirts are my favorite. Because it’s so comfy and you can dress them up and dress them down, and you can wear them with a lot of things.”


Next person I interviewed is Salman Bin Rawyah, 25-year-old, and he is studying Software Engineering. First, I asked him, “What is your greatest fear?”  He said, “I think my greatest fear is losing someone I love so much and I got to spend time with… This is my greatest fear.” Then I asked him, “Who is your greatest love of your life?” He answered, “I think my greatest love of my life is my mom because she is always there for me, and gives me the best advice, and she cares about me more than anybody else. So I’m sure that my mom is my greatest love of my life.” I asked the final question to him, “Where would you like to live after the graduation?” He said, “I’m not really sure. But there’s possibility to go back to my country and have career, and get married.”


Last person I interviewed is Djoudy Saint Paul. His major is Psychology/Pre-health. He is a good friend of mine. I have never taken same classes with him, however, we became really good friends. He always hangs out around Eagle’s Nest, and when I go there, I sit with him and talk about what is going on in my life and his life. He is graduating from Avila University after this spring semester. I asked him some of the 35 Proust Questions first. “What is your idea of perfect happiness?” He said, “Yeah, my idea of perfect happiness is peace. If someone has peace, then they will be happy. Without peace, there is no happiness.” And I asked him, “If you could change on thing of yourself, what would it be?” He answered, “That would be actually telling people the truth. I tell people the truths whatever it is, and they get upset. Because sometimes the truth hurts.” Then I asked, “What is your favorite apps?” He said, “My favorite app is Facebook. Because I can post anything. And also, ‘Candy crush’. When I’m bored, I play with it, but I’m so bad at it. Yeah that’s it.” And finally I asked him, “Why is that your favorite t-shirt?” He answered, “Because this is very comfortable, and this is my favorite color which is green. This was only t-shirt that I found with green and white stripes, and I really like it.” He also mentioned that this was the second time for him to wear that t-shirt. Because he doesn’t like to wear his favorite t-shirt a lot. He likes to keep it in the closet, and keep it clean.


It was fun to interview my friends, because I could get to know some stuff about them that I didn’t know before. They have their stories behind of the favorite things, and I enjoyed listening to them.


Me with Salman!


Joudy has some musical talent!





Having a good time with Gabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment