Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Favorite T-shirt

I interviewed 5 people in camous and asked them why they were wearing the t-shirts.

Rhda Alsharif, Software Engineering major
I’m not sure why I’m wearing this t-shirt, but maybe this is my favorite. And I wore this t-shirt 2 weeks ago.


Gabriella Garcia, Nursing major
I’m wearing this t-shirt because pink is my favorite color. And I match this with sandals. It’s chilly outside, so chose this long sleeves.


Kathleen Shreds, Business Management major
I’m wearing it because I had a presentation earlier today, so I wanted look nice!


Ricki Dunigan, Marketing major
This is Kansa City Royals t-shirt. It’s not my favorite, but I like it.


Dahkeel Al-Driweesh, Computer Science major

I wore it because I like this color and design, and I wanted to share this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment