Monday, January 19, 2015

My "1.14.15" Story




Hello there.


Since this is the first time for me to blog, please let me introduce myself to you real quick. I’m Hanae, and everyone calls me Hannah. I’m 23 years old and from Osaka, Japan. I love watching YouTube. I always watch makeup tutorials.
My hobby is dancing classical ballet and collecting cosmetics.
I am so excited to start blogging!


January 14th, 2015.  
Today is the first day for this spring semester. I always get nervous on the first day of anything, so I was a little nervous but also excited too. I only had a one class which was Introduction to Journalism at 12:30. After attending the class, I went to eat sushi with one of my friends. Sushi is my favorite food. Sushi in the United States is different from Japanese one, however, I love them both very much. The United States’ one usually have sweet spicy sauce and mayonnaise on sushi. On another front, Japanese sushi doesn’t have any sauce on sushi, only soy sauce. Since I’m in the U.S. right now, I order the typical American sushi, and it tasted amazing.
 

After eating sushi, we went to an Arabic store to find my favorite tea.
This is Ceylon tea from Sri Lanka, and I like to drink it with sugar and hot milk. I usually drink this tea before going to sleep to make body warm and relaxed.
 
Finally it is time to go to Walmart. I don’t know why but I love coming to Walmart even though I have nothing to buy. Just watching groceries and cosmetics makes me excited. For today, I went there to buy some stuff for my hair.
They are hair spray and heat tamer which protects hair from the heat. I have curling iron but I didn’t have them, so I needed to get them. I tried them to see how they work with my hair and shoot the video of it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment