Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Is it ever OK to cheat?

In my opinion, it is a big NO. Personally, I hate cheating so much for some reasons.

First of all, cheating is not fair to you. When you cheat, you are cheating yourself. This is so true. If you are honest and don't cheat at all, you would be a better person and would gain knowledge. However, if you cheat, you won't get nothing but fake prize or whatever. 

Second of all, cheating could destroy trust. If you cheated on exam or quiz and a professor found out about it, the professor wouldn't believe and trust you anymore. Besides you would get in a big trouble and it might ruin your life. 

Finally, you won't be proud of cheating. You would be so proud of yourself if you achieved something by yourself, however, if you cheated or got help by others, you wouldn't be proud if yourself.

Cheating hurts my heart. cheating means lie to myself and people. Even if I could cheat on someone well, I know the truth and it would hurt. I simply want to be an honest person to myself and others. This is why cheating is not OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment